On the 12th of March, make your way to Yauatcha’s exclusive Tea Tasting with Radhika Batra Shah.
Try a variety of different teas while you learn about
- The origin of the tea leaves through a fun, interactive and sensory session.
- Discover the medicinal properties of the teas,
- The brewing processes &
- Which tea suits which type of mood as you sample the 8 types of teas available at Yauatcha.
Pair this with their array of dim sums like Truffle Edamame Dumpings, Veg Chive Dumping and macaroons like Vanilla, Brandy and more to complete your evening in pure bliss.
Selection of teas
- Black Tea
- Tian Hong
- Blue Tea
Four Season Oolong, Tsui Yu Oolong, Classical Beauty
- Green Tea
Taipei San Xia, ragon Well Green Tea
- Flower Tea
Jasmine Green Tea, Orchid pao Chung Cha
- Indian Teas
Earl Grey, Cammomile, Mint, Organic First Flush Darjeeling, Organic golden OrangePekoa, Assam Summer Tips, Kashmiri Kahwa, Roasted Assam Summer Tips, Kashmiri Kahwa
- Blue Tea Roasted
Anxi Tie Kuan Yin
- Truffle Edamame Dumpling
- Crystal Dumpling
- Shitaki Mushroom Dumpling
- Pumpkin and Pinenut Dumpling
- Veg Chive Dumpling
- Fried Veg Turnip Cake
- Chicken & Prawn Shumai
- Prawn & Enoki Dumpling
- Chicken Char Sui Bun
- Edamame Dumpling
- Crystal Dumpling
Macaroons (Choice of any three)
Terms and conditions
- One voucher is valid for one person only
- Taxes are included in the class price
- Valid only on March,12, 2013 from 4.00pm to 7.00pm
- Advance payments necessary and will be non-refundable (5 days prior to the event)
Click on the ‘enroll now’ button on the top right hand corner to sign up for this class.
For any enquiries, please leave us a message on the comment stream at the bottom of the page.
Through the tea ceremony, Radhika will take the audience through the varied leaves, in this case 8 types available at Yauatcha, a fun-interactive-sensory session of about an hour and beyond from the origin of "leaves to the teacup".