Our focus is to increase students’ flixibility, core strength, stamina through martial arts. Students will learn basic animal attacks and kicks, self defense techniques and basic floor gymnastics which are useful in most situations. This course is specially designed for people above the age of 16 years.
Rohit Govind Shinde, 3rd Star(equivalent to a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Karate and Taek-won-do). He has/is:
- Practicing Shaolin Kung Fu for the past 10 years under Sifu Selvan Tamil (6th Star).
- Practiced Professional Boxing for 3 years under Thakur College Coach, Mr. Rawat.
- Conducted Shaolin Kung Fu session in Summer Camp for Tata Consultancy Services in the year 2011 and 2012.
- Conducting classes in Larsen and Toubro for past year and Tata Consultancy Services, Powai for past four months.
- A Kung Fu Instructor in American School of Bombay for the academic year 2011-12 and in Oberoi International School for the academic years 2010-11 and 2011-12.
- An International Bronze Medal, Bangkok, International Martial Arts Games Committee 2008.
His other achievements include:
- Bronze Medalist, Boxing, Mumbai University, 2010.
- Silver Medalist, Boxing, Mumbai University, 2009.
- Bronze Medalist, Tae-kwon-do, Mumbai University, 2009.
He has been recommended for his teaching by
- Sneha Manjrekar, Branch Lead, Human Resource, Tata Consultancy Services.
- Brij Anand, Athletic Director, American School of Bombay, Academic Year 2011-12.
- Mr. Andreas Swoboda, Principal, Oberoi International School, Academic Year 2010-11.