This workshop can be attended by : -
• Final Year/Pre Final Year Students willing to create Novelty Projects.
• Faculty at Colleges who want to guide students for new type of projects.
• BCA/MCA/BTechs./PGDips who want to get good job opportunities.
• Corporate Members who are willing to adopt this new field.
• A programmer of any age-group willing to cope with the latest trends.
These topics are covered in Lecture and continuous Hands-on mode.
• Introduction (The Beginning, Why Use, Fundamentals)
• Downloading and Installing
• Page Content Retieval (Selectors, Filters, Traversing, Chaining)
• Page Content Update (Creation, Insertion, Replacement, Removal)
• Above using HTML, CSS, DOM, FORM manipulations using jQuery
• jQuery Event Model (Bind, Unbind, Helper, Objects)
• jQquery Animations and Effects (Show/hide, Fading, Sliding, Custom)
• Ajax and jQuery
• JSON and its Handling
• jQuery UI Library( Installation, Widgets, Themes )
• jQuery Plugins
• jQGrid Introduction
• jQuery with ASP.NET
On Saturday 25th August, 2012, 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
On Sunday 26th August, 2012, 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Both day timings include 2 tea breaks and 1 Lunch break.
On Sunday Evening Certification Ceremony will be held in last 30 minutes.
Rs.5000/- per person to be paid in advance (Click on Enroll above). A special early bird discount of Rs. 1000/participant would be provided for confirming the booking along with advance, till 15th of August.
The fee includes the Computing Facility, Tea, Lunch for 2 days and the workshop material download rights.
Personal Laptops, Notebooks of participants may not be permitted as lab environment for hands-on is created in advance. However sufficient information would be provided to participants so that they will be able to create the environment on their laptops, after the workshop and do the given exercises, themselves.
Note – Out station participants need to confirm at-least 2 days prior to the commencement of the workshop.
• Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical with ELECTRONICS Major Area in 1983 from NIT, Allahabad, A deemed University (Then Called MONERECO an Institute affiliated with Allahabad University).
• Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management From IGNOU (2008).
• Doctor of Naturopathy from Indian College of Naturopathy.
• Through-out 1st class at all academic levels.
• Received Govt. of India Merit Scholarship for Residential Schools from Class 7th to 12th. Studied in Birla Vidya Mandir, Nainital on the Basis of this scholarship.
• Also received National Scholarship at Engineering level.
Working as Managing Director of Sunmitra Education Technologies Limited. This company has been promoted by me and is in existence since 11th Sep 2009. It works in the field of Human Resource Development, Technology Development and Marketing of ERP Solutions, Campus Management Solutions and Hospital Management Solutions. Training in IT Sector.