KEYBOARD – X: INSTITUTE OF KEYBOARDS ™ Keyboard – X, is an optimum Keyboards training lab, providing the optimum learning environment for all of our students. We are dedicated to the art of teaching. We have a commitment to excellence and achievement. And that means great teachers, great facilities and of course great gear. We are delighted that India’s best teachers play a crucial role in imparting music education at our academy. The fully accredited Modules are designed to equip keyboard players with the professional skills and awareness required by today’s times and standards. The Modules consist of a 4 level qualification.
Drawing on 11 years of professional experience, the curriculum offers structured, ‘hands-on’ education. It is packed with concepts, techniques, theory and performances, covering virtually every aspect of modern keyboard playing. As well as the focus on performance, this course teaches you to communicate musically and be creatively self-sufficient.
There are no age limits or academic prerequisites. Students who successfully complete the respective Modules will be awarded the Keyboard – X Certificate and mark sheet as well as the Guitar Hall award for outstanding performance. As part of the Performance Modules you are eligible to apply for Trinity College Exams. These are internationally recognized qualifications from one of the world’s leading examination boards.
To enroll for the class click on the enroll now button on the top right hand corner to confirm your seat.
For any inquiry please put a comment on the comment stream at the bottom of the page.
• Flexible Timings.
• Certificate programs & courses.
• Fully Air-Conditioned & productive atmosphere.
• Extensive Facilities & cutting edge technology.
• Personal & dedicated attention to every student
• Full Time Counseling.
• Multiple keyboard training Programs (Module 1 to Module 4 and
• Study Material and supplements.
• International Certification.
• Practice Rooms & Instruments.
• Music Competitions with press coverage.
• Studio recording Exposure.
• Live performance platform.
• Band Formation.
• Training for Trinity College London Grades.
• Mentoring & scholarship for deserving students.
• Audio/visual presentations.
• Interactive keyboard workshops.