For anybody looking at an introduction to the fascinating world of photography, The Gaia People brings award winning filmmaker Praveen Singh to undertake basic photography workshop at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali, Mumbai. This workshop is aimed at beginners who are seeking professional guidance to photography and for those who know photography and wish to strengthen their know-how about photography and develop a creative vision. Praveen will share his secrets and insights into how to capture moments and make the most of your camera.
Praveen will also give you dozens of professional tips and tricks to take your photos to the next level
The workshop will be beneficial for those just dipping thier feet into photography and those looking to learn the professional tips and tricks of photographers.
Topics to be covered in the Workshop:
- Camera settings and different lenses
- Understanding light
- Making most of the given location and available light
- Using Depth-of-Field
- Understanding exposure and how to control it
- Playing with apertures and shutter speeds
- When to use all the camera modes
- Choosing an appropriate ISO
- Creative compositions
- Dealing with low light
- Understanding RAW format
- Live photo shoots and exercises
- Slideshow and photographers videos with Q & A
- Bring your own digital SLR camera and lens. However, it is absolutely not a requirement and we can only request others to share their cameras with you.
The one day workshops are conducted on the 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th from 7am – 12 noon
The Gaia People brings award winning filmmaker Praveen Singh to undertake basic photography workshop at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali, Mumbai