Women are constantly juggling many roles and managing expectations-resulting in stress, fatigue and a loss of sense of self. Using healing theatre, art, dance and meditations, the Inner Katha work-life balance workshop provides a supportive environment for women to understand suppressed stressors, manage stress and find insights & practical solutions to balance work and life more effectively. The workshop provides a rejuvenating experience and creates self awareness, so you can find expression for and effective solutions to daily tensions, whether at work or at home. Find harmony and joy in everyday living!
What you will gain:
1. Stress Release
2. A deeper self awareness and insights on inner stressors/conflicts as well as tools to resolve these.
3. Practical methods to balance work and life effectively
1) Identifying & managing stressors in daily life.
2) Tapping into the feminine self-’prakriti’-the nurturer.
3) Finding your inner balance.
4) Practical tools and behavioral insights to manage work/life more effectively.
Therapeutic Theatre | Art | Breathing Techniques | Creative Visualization | Movement/Dance/Meditation | Interactive Discussions
Who is this for?
Working women and home makers who balance many roles.
Mishti Verma, Founder, Inner Katha Interventions.
Click on the ‘enroll now’ button on the top right hand corner to sign up for this class.
For any enquiries, please leave us a message on the comment stream at the bottom of the page.
Corporate Trainer and Founder of Inner Katha Interventions.
Mishti has conducted workshops at leading multinational companies such as Genpact, Sony, Schneider Electric, Hexaware & Philips, among others. She is also a theatre person with over 12 years of experience, and has worked with legendary names-Tom Alter, Nadira Babbar, Saira Banu to name a few.